Provide pest control, termite control, animal trapping, dead animal removal and rodent proofing of residential homes and commercial establishments by placing pest control materials; conduct inspections; resolve customer pest needs and structurally modify building to keep animals out.
Training period: Depending on experience, you are required to learn the industry through: on the job training, classroom time and studying materials on your own time. Within the first 90 days you are required to pass the technician exam.
Team Member Description:
Service Technicians are expected to work at least 5-6 days a week, sometimes long hours. Saturday shifts will rotate during the busy season. Technicians must have integrity, be detailed oriented, enjoy working with people, care about the environment, enjoy working outdoors and be comfortable working from a ladder, on roofs and disposing of dead animals.
Duties, But not limited to:
– Provide phenomenal customer service with superior pest control job knowledge and always taking that extra step.
– Provide excellent workmanship with an eagle eye for quality.
– Evaluate pest control situation by inspecting conditions; identifying new infestations and determining causes; analyzing treatment, prevention, and exclusion options.
– Enter/exit structures, crawl spaces, climb over or on top of structures, and ascend/descend stairs.
– Place pest control materials by determining appropriate bait, including gels, dust, granules, and liquids; applying pest control materials to interior and exterior.
– Complete records by entering required information.
– Utilize O.S.H.A. mandated personal protective equipment.
– Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment, and small hand/power tools.
– Participate in Company sponsored continuing education classes.
Office – Inside Sales and Scheduling
We are seeking a strong sales associate to handle incoming/outgoing sales calls, customer service, scheduling and assisting office staff as needed. We’re seeking energetic, smart, hardworking people looking for a company where they can grow. We’ll train you on everything you will need.
- Pay based on experience with opportunity for advancement
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell Phone
- Health Insurance (optional)